How long will my Catseye glasses take to arrive?
UK: 1-4 working days if order is placed before 4:20pm (standard, priority + Saturday services available)
Mainland Europe: 1 – 3 working days
Scandinavia: 2 – 5 working days
USA & Canada: 3 – 7 working days
Rest of World: 3 – 7 working days
What is the cost of shipping?
UK Mainland: FREE via Royal Mail
UK Mainland Priority: £6 via DPD
UK Mainland Saturday (if ordered before 12pm Friday): £9 via DPD
Mainland Europe: £4 via Royal Mail
USA & Canada: £6 via DHL Express Worldwide
Scandinavia: £6 via DHL Express Worldwide
Rest of World: £12 via DHL Express Worldwide
What is diffraction?
Diffraction on the most basic level is a result of the speed of light changing as it moves between different media.
What are diffraction glasses?
They are glasses equipped with lenses that diffract light, which then allows the user to see the full spectrum of colours. Scientists use them to study gamma rays, but we thought of more fun applications!
What are the differences between Crystal, Warm, and Cool Lenses?
It's all down to personal preference. Crystal lenses are perfect for when you would want maximum peripheral vision. Warm lenses are my personal favourite, as they give a summer touch to everything regardless of conditions. Cool lenses offer the most intense diffraction effect, and they also hide your eyes. ;)
Will it not ruin the laser shows or gloving techniques?
No. If anything, they will add to the experience.
How secure is your website?
Our store and checkout process is built on the Shopify e-commerce platform. All credit card and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks: a 256-bit SSL certificate.
All payments on our Website, including credit/debit card transactions, are processed through Paypal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
• Gift cards are valid for 1 year after purchase date.
• If the full value of the card is not claimed (i.e. ifan £80 gift card is used for a £60 purchase) then please contact email@example.com to activate the remaining balance.
• When the gift card is used for the entire value of the purchase, then worldwide shipping is free of charge for the giftee and this is covered by the shipping charge included with the gift card.
• If the gift card is used towards part of the value (i.e. if a £60 card is used for an £80 purchase), then the remaining balance and the shipping is payable by the giftee.
• We process transactions in GBP, the value of the card will be auto-converted to your currency at the best available rate.
• Gift cards cannot be exchanged or refunded.